Our service for companies
Please get into contat with us if you send abroad your employees !
Health protection for the workplace abroad covers:
- preventive medical check-ups
- protective measures like vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis
We can offer you the special knowledge and long-lasting experience necessary for these check-ups and consulting services.
In Germany, occupational health preventive check-ups for stays abroad are regulated by law (ArbMedVV) and can be done in our Institute. These examinations are performed by physicians board certified in Tropical Medicine and thus licensed by law.
- Please approach us when you send your employees abroad. We arrange individual appointments for check-ups testing fitness for stays in tropical areas (Tropentauglichkeitsuntersuchungen) as well as for follow-up examinations – also at short notice.
- For a vaccination of all your co-workers we can come into your company or we can offer you special appointments in our Institute.
- As a matter of course we can perform all examinations that are needed for work visa in different countries (e.g. China).
- By request we also can arrange that we are available by e-mail for medical questions of your employees abroad.
Our advisory service acts in accordance with German and international guidelines. Our staff is participating in the formulation of guidelines by the German Society for Tropical Medicine and International Health (DTG). And our staff is networked internationally and therefore informed about recent trends, alerts about epidemics, travel warnings etc. We are a WHO-approved Yellow Fever vaccination unit and our standards are in accordance with the International Travel Medicine Society.
Make an appointment
Phone: 040 - 2840760 – 0
Address: Asklepios Klinik St. Georg
Lohmühlenstr. 5 / House L
|Monday||08:00 - 12:30||14:00 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 12:30||14:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 12:30||14:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 12:30||14:00 - 16:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 12:30||14:00 - 15:30|